Undergraduate Application documents 2019:
- Admission Letter & Call for Enrollment (University Entrance Exam) OR Decision of Admission (School Report/ Continuing candidate)
- Student Record (Lý lịch Học sinh/Sinh viên )
- Highschool Record
- Resident ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Highschool Diploma (for Vietnamese students) or Notarized translation of Highschool Diploma (International students)
- Health Check-ups in provincial licensed hospitals/clinics
- Legal notarized documents of priority (if any) such as certificate of children of war invalids and martyrs, war invalid card or policy beneficiary from war invalid.
- The above No.1: original copy
- The above No.2,3,4,5,6,7,8: notarized copy
- The above No.6: Freshmen are required to submit certificate of highschool diploma (or equivalent). Certified copy or notarized copy of highschool diploma is required to be submitted after one year.
For more information:
Admission Announcement of The Office of Student Services:
Admission Announcement of International University: