Program for Academic Exchange (PAX) and Lab Exchange are offered to candidates from partner institutions of NCHU
Brief information about this program:
Awarded by: National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) (Taiwan)
NCHU are offering both Program for Academic Exchange (PAX) and Lab Exchange:
Important points to be noticed:
- Nomination Date: From September 1- October 15
- Application Date: From October 15-October 31
- Exchange Period: Spring Semester only (Feb. – Jun. 2020)
Be currently enrolled as a full‐time undergraduate or graduate student at an NCHU partner institution.
Have successfully completed at least one year of study at home institution.
Be nominated by the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home institution according to exchange agreements.
(1) Tuition Waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Student need to pay both fees by themselves.)
(2) Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
(3) We will offer Free Basic Chinese Course. (Non-Credit; More information will be provided after students are admitted.)
- Number of students accepted: Depends on the MOU (Contact IU’s International Student Services at Room A2.605 for this MOU)
- Chinese Language courses: Credited courses / Non-Credit Courses (Please refer to the Fact Sheet
Link for detailed information : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1924PGHyh5emWmrAeApXr2A6ksDcxtFiH
Link for: https://forms.gle/n9h7baiFagKd8T318
Contact person: Ms. Eva Lin (Asia and Oceania) email@example.com
- The 2020-2021 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between International University and Ben Tre People’s Committee
- The Visiting Student Research Internship Program
- Kumho Asiana Scholarship 2019-2020
- Announcement: The 2020 Spring Semester Incoming Exchange Programs (Taiwan)