Office: A2-513, International University – VNU HCM, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
– PhD, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Swiss
– ME, University of Hochiminh City, Vietnam
20 years of teaching and research experience environmental analytical chemistry
1. Development and application of the analytical method for measurement of micro polutants (POPs, heavy metals) in environment and biomaterials using GC/MS, LC/MS, and ICP/MS.
2. Research on current state, contaminated level and emission sources of POPs as well as bioaccumulation, biomagnification and transfer of them from the sources or polluted compartments into organism and human through the food chain.
3. Biochar and its applications in soil remediation and greenhouse gases emission reduction