- Admission Letter & Call for Enrollment (University Entrance Exam) OR Decision of Admission (School Report/ Continuing candidate)
- Student Record (Lý lịch Học sinh/Sinh viên )
- Highschool Record
- Resident ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Highschool Diploma (for Vietnamese students) or Notarized translation of Highschool Diploma (International students)
- Health Check-ups in provincial licensed hospitals/clinics
- Legal notarized documents of priority (if any) such as certificate of children of war invalids and martyrs, war invalid card or policy beneficiary from war invalid.
- The above No.1: original copy
- The above No.2,3,4,5,6,7,8: notarized copy
- The above No.6: Freshmen are required to submit certificate of highschool diploma (or equivalent). Certified copy or notarized copy of highschool diploma is required to be submitted after one year.
Admission Announcement of The Office of Student Services:
Admission Announcement of International University: