This program aims at university lecturers (or assistant professor levels) who would like to study at NTPU for their Ph.D. degrees. “Elite Scholarship program” is a government-funded project. The awardees will receive 3-year funding (up to NTD 900,000 in total) for their study at a Ph.D. program in NTPU.
This scholarship must be applied through the Office of International Affairs, National Taipei University. It is now open to our outstanding partner
— Detailed information as follows:
*3-year full scholarship of the Ph.D. program (Elite study in Taiwan project) in National Taipei University (NTPU), Taiwan
＊Financial assistance: A monthly stipend of up to NT$ 25,000 for Ph.D. program students.
＊Duration of study: 2022 Sep. ~2025 Aug. (3 years maximum)
·Applicant must be a current lecturer at (NTPU’s partner university).
·Applicant must possess a master’s degree certificate.
·Applicant must possess enough English or Chinese proficiency due to the courses will be taught in English or Chinese.
＊Applicable Ph.D. programs: (NTPU ESIT project opens to the candidates who would like to study in the following departments or colleges ONLY)
- Ph.D. in the College of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (https://www.ntpu.edu.tw/college/e6/about_doctor.php)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Economics (http://www.econ.ntpu.edu.tw/econ/eng/)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Business Administration (https://dba.ntpu.edu.tw/en/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Real Estate and Built Environment (http://www.rebe.ntpu.edu.tw/?locale=zh_tw) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Graduate Institute of Urban Planning (https://www.ntpu.edu.tw/up/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Public Administration and Policy (http://pa.ntpu.edu.tw/index.php/eng/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Graduate Institute of Natural Resource Management (https://inrm.ntpu.edu.tw/?page_id=74) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
＊HOW TO APPLY:
- Stage 1:
(1) Please submit a copy (pdf file only) of your staff ID (or a proof of employment letter), which can identify you as a lecturer at [NTPU’s partner university], and a copy of your master certificate (pdf file only)
(2) Please enclose your full name and the department/college you would like to apply. No other application document is needed other than those mentioned above at this stage. Email “(1) pdf files” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than “November 15th, 2021”.(Please note that any 1st stage application after Nov 15th will not be processed.
- Stage 2:
The approved quota of the candidate(s) will be announced around January 31st, 2022. A further notification will be given later. The candidates could then apply for the Ph.D. program through NTPU online application system (http://www.ntpu.edu.tw/admin/a7/org/a7-3/recruitt21_more.php?id=62) after receiving the notification.