Announcement of The Kumho Asiana Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
- Number of scholarship: 01 student of International University
- Scholarship values: 2.150.000 VND/per student/semester within 4-5 years of the university period. (with good study performance).
- Subjects: First year students who have high grade in the entrance examination or those who have financial difficulty (excludes those who are in majors of linguistics and Korean linguistics)
- Maintenance conditions:Report of study performance: submit to The Department of Student Affairs of VNU-HCM, annually, by March 20 and Scholarship will be cancelled in cases that student violate one of the followings: Not in-time submission of study report; violation of IU and VNU-HCM regulations and legal violation, be physically incapable of studying.
- Application documents:
Student Curriculum Vitae Form (can be downloaded at the Link: http://bit.ly/llsvkumho2019) Application Form can be downloaded at the Link: http://bit.ly/donxinhhbkumho2019
Copy of Contemporary High School certificate (or High school Diploma)
Copy of IU Admission Letter Copy of Identification Card or Resident Card of Financial Difficulty…. Other certificates (if any): Student of Excellence at provincial level or city level…
- Submission of Applications:
Application package is required to be sent to The Office of Student Affairs (A2.104) by 16:00, date: 16/10/2019 (Wednesday) Contact: Ms. Ngọc Hân, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Detailed information and Registration at: CTSV_ChuongtrinhHocbongKumhoAsiana2019-2020
[This announcement is released by The Office of Student Affairs, International University]