The exchange program for students of Environmental Engineering is offered by College of Engineering, SEOUL Campus, Chung Ang University, Korea.
About the admission of this exchange program, please follow the University Website: https://neweng.cau.ac.kr/cms/FR_CON/index.do?MENU_ID=600
After submitting the online application, students should print out the completed online application form and send the form with all the original required documents to the CAU International Office.
- Completed Online Application Form for the Exchange Program
- Official Academic Transcript from Home University
- 2 Photographs (front, hatless, passport style): 3.5 × 4.5cm
- Copy of Passport
- Nomination letter from the office in charge of international programs at home University
- Declaration and Certification of Finances(Copy of bank statements more than 13,000 USD in balance, letters of parental support, award letters or university letters of support)
- Signed Dormitory Agreement (if applying for on-campus housing)
- Study Plan(Your own format)
Course Tile is accessed from the University’s website: https://neweng.cau.ac.kr/cms/FR_CON/index.do?MENU_ID=630
Detailed information, EV students are recommended to visit International Student Service Center:
Room A2.604 on Tuesday and Thursday (Morning) or Monday and Wednesday (Afternoon)