- Announcement on the adjusted schedule of the IU Scholastic Apitute Test 2021
- The 4th International Conference on Biosciences (ICoBio) and the 17th National Congress of Indonesian Biological Society (PBI)
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) – DAAD funding
- Online teaching announcement in May 2021
- 6 Admission Modes – Major of Environmental Engineering
Field trip: From the course: Air pollution control engineering
- Visit Phu Huu Crushing Station, Vicem Ha Tien Cement Company
On 05 January 2021, Department of Environmental Engineering, International University (VNU HCM) organized a field trip at Phu Huu Crushing Station, Vicem Ha Tien Cement Company for the students in Environmental Engineering field of study, Batch 2017. The field trip is lead by Dr. Nguyen Thi Thuy, lecturer of the course Air pollution control engineering, and guided by B.Eng. Bui Van Loi – Deputy of Department of Safety and Environmental Engineering of the station. This industrial site visiting is designed as a content from the course to let the students connect the knowledge of air pollution treatment with the applications in industry. During the trip, the students can observe the process of cement production, from the collection and transportation of raw material to mixing and crushing. The students then learn how dust is generated from the production process and which method is to treat and recovery the dust as input material.