Thông báo chính thức từ Trường Đại học Quốc gia Đài Bắc (National Taipei University) về chương trình học bổng Nghiên cứu sinh toàn phần trong thời gian 3 năm.
Hỗ trợ tài chính: NT$ 25,000/tháng cho chương trình Nghiên cứu sinh.
Thời gian học tập: Tháng 9, 2022 Sep. ~ Tháng 8, 2025 Aug. (tối đa 3 năm)
Người liên hệ: Ms. April Lin (email@example.com), OIA NTPU
Thông tin chi tiết về chương trình và nộp hồ sơ, vui lòng xem bản Tiếng Anh bên dưới.
This program aims at university lecturers (or assistant professor levels) who would like to study at NTPU for their Ph.D. degrees. “Elite Scholarship program” is a government-funded project. The awardees will receive 3-year funding (up to NTD 900,000 in total) for their study at a Ph.D. program in NTPU.
This scholarship must be applied through the Office of International Affairs, National Taipei University. It is now open to our outstanding partner
— Detailed information as follows:
*3-year full scholarship of the Ph.D. program (Elite study in Taiwan project) in National Taipei University (NTPU), Taiwan
＊Financial assistance: A monthly stipend of up to NT$ 25,000 for Ph.D. program students.
＊Duration of study: 2022 Sep. ~2025 Aug. (3 years maximum)
·Applicant must be a current lecturer at (NTPU’s partner university).
·Applicant must possess a master’s degree certificate.
·Applicant must possess enough English or Chinese proficiency due to the courses will be taught in English or Chinese.
＊Applicable Ph.D. programs: (NTPU ESIT project opens to the candidates who would like to study in the following departments or colleges ONLY)
- Ph.D. in the College of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (https://www.ntpu.edu.tw/college/e6/about_doctor.php)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Economics (http://www.econ.ntpu.edu.tw/econ/eng/)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Business Administration (https://dba.ntpu.edu.tw/en/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Real Estate and Built Environment (http://www.rebe.ntpu.edu.tw/?locale=zh_tw) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Graduate Institute of Urban Planning (https://www.ntpu.edu.tw/up/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Department of Public Administration and Policy (http://pa.ntpu.edu.tw/index.php/eng/) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
- Ph.D. in the Graduate Institute of Natural Resource Management (https://inrm.ntpu.edu.tw/?page_id=74) (proficiency in Chinese is expected)
＊HOW TO APPLY:
- Stage 1:
(1) Please submit a copy (pdf file only) of your staff ID (or a proof of employment letter), which can identify you as a lecturer at [NTPU’s partner university], and a copy of your master certificate (pdf file only)
(2) Please enclose your full name and the department/college you would like to apply. No other application document is needed other than those mentioned above at this stage. Email “(1) pdf files” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than “November 15th, 2021”.(Please note that any 1st stage application after Nov 15th will not be processed.
- Stage 2:
The approved quota of the candidate(s) will be announced around January 31st, 2022. A further notification will be given later. The candidates could then apply for the Ph.D. program through NTPU online application system (http://www.ntpu.edu.tw/admin/a7/org/a7-3/recruitt21_more.php?id=62) after receiving the notification.